Added Security for Your Data and Applications: A Guided Tour of Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is Microsoft's two-step verification solution. Azure MFA helps safeguard access to data and applications while meeting user demand for a simple sign-in process. It delivers strong authentication via a range of verification methods, including phone call, text message, or mobile app verification.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Chris Ayres to the show, as they give us an in-depth overview of what Azure MFA is, how it works, how it benefits your organization as well as how to set it up.
- [1:54] What is Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- [5:26] Overview Azure MFA
- [9:40] How does Azure MFA work on Mobile Devices?
- [12:05] Why would organizations want to implement Azure MFA?
- [20:01] How does it all work?What are the different types of authentication methods?
- [28:25] What versions of Azure MFA are available?
- [34:07] DEMO: How to Get Started with Azure MFA for a cloud enabled user
- [40:04] Can Microsoft help customers set this up?
Learn more @ www.microsoft.com/azure
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.