Download this episode
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is Microsoft's two-step verification solution. Azure MFA helps safeguard access to data and applications while meeting user demand for a simple sign-in process. It delivers strong authentication via a range of verification methods, including phone call, text message, or mobile app verification.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Chris Ayres to the show, as they give us an in-depth overview of what Azure MFA is, how it works, how it benefits your organization as well as how to set it up.
- [1:54] What is Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
- [5:26] Overview Azure MFA
- [9:40] How does Azure MFA work on Mobile Devices?
- [12:05] Why would organizations want to implement Azure MFA?
- [20:01] How does it all work?What are the different types of authentication methods?
- [28:25] What versions of Azure MFA are available?
- [34:07] DEMO: How to Get Started with Azure MFA for a cloud enabled user
- [40:04] Can Microsoft help customers set this up?
Learn more @ www.microsoft.com/azure
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.