Download this episode
Blockchain is an emerging way for businesses, industries, and public organizations to almost instantaneously make and verify transactions — streamlining business processes, saving money, and reducing the potential for fraud.
At its core, a blockchain is a data structure that’s used to create a digital transaction ledger that, instead of resting with a single provider, is shared among a distributed network of computers.
Join Lex Thomas and Razi Rais as they break down some blockchain concepts and then show us how to develop a simple hello world style blockchain solution and deploy it using Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
- Project Bletchley
- DevTest Labs (Quick Deploy Blockchain)
- Create your own Custom Private/Consortium Blockchain Network
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
- Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.