Blockchain is an emerging way for businesses, industries, and public organizations to almost instantaneously make and verify transactions — streamlining business processes, saving money, and reducing the potential for fraud.
At its core, a blockchain is a data structure that’s used to create a digital transaction ledger that, instead of resting with a single provider, is shared among a distributed network of computers.
Join Lex Thomas and Razi Rais as they break down some blockchain concepts and then show us how to develop a simple hello world style blockchain solution and deploy it using Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS).
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
- Project Bletchley
- DevTest Labs (Quick Deploy Blockchain)
- Create your own Custom Private/Consortium Blockchain Network
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
- Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.