How to Navigate through the new Windows Update Model
Windows as a service provides a new way to think about building, deploying, and servicing the Windows operating system. The Windows as a service model is focused on continually providing new capabilities and updates while maintaining a high level of hardware and software compatibility.
Join Lex Thomas and Matt Camussi as they take us through a step-by-step walk through of the new Windows update model.
- [1:40] Why did Microsoft decide to change the update model?
- [7:14] What are the different service models available?
- [12:12] Whiteboard session: Windows as a Service Overview for Windows 10
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.