Windows as a service provides a new way to think about building, deploying, and servicing the Windows operating system. The Windows as a service model is focused on continually providing new capabilities and updates while maintaining a high level of hardware and software compatibility.
Join Lex Thomas and Matt Camussi as they take us through a step-by-step walk through of the new Windows update model.
- [1:40] Why did Microsoft decide to change the update model?
- [7:14] What are the different service models available?
- [12:12] Whiteboard session: Windows as a Service Overview for Windows 10
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.