Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality is about making computing more personal, and many companies and industries have identified this space as the next big, mainstream computing opportunity.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes Jeremy Rule to the show, as they give us a high level overview of this new frontier many refer to as the “Fourth User Interface” and learn how you can be a part of it.
- [1:15] What's the fourth user interface? How does VR, AR and MR fit into this equation?
- [2:20] How does VR affect the various industries you're working with?
- [10:20] What role does Microsoft play with this?
- [14:29] What's the biggest roadblock you see with VR?
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware