Credential Theft: How the Attack Landscape has changed and What You can do about it
The security of most or all business assets in an organization depends on the integrity of the privileged accounts that administer and manage IT systems. Cyber-attackers are targeting these accounts and other elements of privileged access to rapidly gain access to targeted data and systems using constantly evolving and advanced forms of credential theft attacks.
Join Lex Thomas, Chris Ayres and Jonathon Shectman to the show as they discuss how the attack landscape has changed as well as what you can do about it.
- [1:41] How has the attack landscape changed recently?
- [10:28] How can organizations defend against the rising number of cyber attacks?
- [18:30] How can Microsoft Premier Support help specifically?
- [19:56] DEMO – Using PowerShell to enforce Credential Theft Mitigations
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware