Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 1) Azure Virtual Network Overview and Set-Up
The Azure Virtual Network service enables you to securely connect Azure resources to each other with virtual networks (VNets). A VNet is a representation of your own network in the cloud and you can also connect VNets to your on-premises network.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes back Ryan Berry to the show as they discuss new features and updates for Azure Virtual Network in part one of this two part series.
- [04:43] What is Azure Resource Manager and how does it affect setting up an Azure Virtual Machine?
- [11:28] How does Azure's Hybrid Cloud possibilities impact organizations and their willingness to adopt cloud computing?
- [14:40] How can organizations connect to Azure? What options are available?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware