With support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP, Azure Virtual Machines gives you the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions — development and testing, running applications, and extending your datacenter.
Join Lex Thomas and Ryan Berry as they give us an in-depth session filled with demos and how-to tips and tricks on how to create and manage your Azure Virtual Machines.
- [00:30] Can you give us a quick overview of Virtual Machine Services within Azure?
- [04:10] What are some of the different ways you can deploy Azure Virtual Machines?
- [11:25] What are the different ways to create an Azure Virtual Machine?
- [16:29] What are Managed Disks and how do they relate to Azure Virtual Machines?
- [17:02] DEMO: Creating a new Azure Virtual Machine
- [37:52] How do you back up your newly created Virtual Machines?
- [43:25] DEMO: Back up and Site Recovery in Azure
- [1:00:25] Most importantly, can I use my Zune to manage my Azure subscription?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 1) Azure Virtual Network Overview and Set-Up
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 2) How to Set up and Use an Azure Virtual Network