Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 3) How to Create and Manage Virtual Machines in Azure
With support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP, Azure Virtual Machines gives you the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions — development and testing, running applications, and extending your datacenter.
Join Lex Thomas and Ryan Berry as they give us an in-depth session filled with demos and how-to tips and tricks on how to create and manage your Azure Virtual Machines.
- [00:30] Can you give us a quick overview of Virtual Machine Services within Azure?
- [04:10] What are some of the different ways you can deploy Azure Virtual Machines?
- [11:25] What are the different ways to create an Azure Virtual Machine?
- [16:29] What are Managed Disks and how do they relate to Azure Virtual Machines?
- [17:02] DEMO: Creating a new Azure Virtual Machine
- [37:52] How do you back up your newly created Virtual Machines?
- [43:25] DEMO: Back up and Site Recovery in Azure
- [1:00:25] Most importantly, can I use my Zune to manage my Azure subscription?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 1) Azure Virtual Network Overview and Set-Up
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 2) How to Set up and Use an Azure Virtual Network
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.