How to manage Office 365 with System Center Configuration Manager
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) has the ability to manage Office 365 client updates by using the Software Update management workflow. You can use Configuration Manager to update Office 365 ProPlus, Visio Pro for Office 365, Project Online Desktop Client, and Office 365 Business.
Join Lex Thomas and Jamin Almond for this all demo session on how to deploy, manage and update Office 365 with System Center Configuration Manager.
- [02:11] DEMO – Managing Office 365 with System Center Configuration Manager
- [06:50] DEMO – How to deploy Office 365 with SCCM
- [15:21] DEMO – How to create and manage automatic updates for Office 365 with SCCM
- [19:40] Is there a specific version of SCCM needed to do everything you demoed for us today?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft Services Premier Support
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.