Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 4) How to make your connections fast, reliable and private using Azure ExpressRoute
Azure ExpressRoute is a service that enables you to create private connections between Azure datacenters and infrastructure that’s on your premises or in a colocation environment. ExpressRoute connections don't go over the public Internet, and they offer more reliability, faster speeds, and lower latencies than typical Internet connections.
Join Lex Thomas and Ryan Berry as they give us an in-depth overview of ExpressRoute and learn how it can benefit your day-to-day operations.
- [02:34] What are some different ways you can connect into Azure?
- [09:25] What are some of the speeds that are available with ExpressRoute?
- [11:45] What are some of the different ways you can connect using ExpressRoute?
- [14:26] How can customers take advantage of peering within Azure ExpressRoute?
- [19:31] Can VPN connections and ExpressRoute coexist?
Learn more about Microsoft Premier Support Services.
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 1) Azure Virtual Network Overview and Set-Up
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 2) How to Set up and Use an Azure Virtual Network
- Your Private Network in the cloud: (Part 3) How to Create and Manage Virtual Machines in Azure
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.