Cybersecurity Reference Architecture & Strategies: How to Plan for and Implement a Cybersecurity Strategy
Planning and implementing a security strategy to protect a hybrid of on-premises and cloud assets against advanced cybersecurity threats is one of the greatest challenges facing information security organizations today.
Join Lex Thomas as he welcomes back Mark Simos to the show as they discuss how Microsoft has built a robust set of strategies and integrated capabilities to help you solve these challenges so that you can build a better understanding how to build an identity security perimeter around your assets.
- [02:58] What does a Cybersecurity architecture guide look like?
- [06:31] What does the Cybersecurity landscape look like?
- [12:57] What does the evolution of IT and Microsoft Security look like?
- [17:20] What does a platform security approach look like?
- [21:38] Can you describe the benefits of an Integrated Security Experience?
- [25:29] How do you measure security success?
Learn More about this topic by visiting these sites:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Cybersecurity Reference Architecture
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Cybersecurity Reference Strategies
- Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware