Download this episode
To realize the benefits of the cloud, you must be willing to entrust your cloud provider with one of your most valuable assets — your data. If you invest in a cloud service, you must be able to trust that your customer data is safe, that the privacy of your data is protected, and that you retain ownership of and control over your data.
Join Lex Thomas, John Rodriguez and Dmitii Lezine as they have a candid discussion around cloud security and how it can impact your daily operation and overall IT organization.
- [1:23] How should IT organizations approach cloud security coming from a mostly On-Premise datacenter environment?
- [6:01] From a customer perspective who's responsible for cloud security? Is it the cloud provider's sole responsibility?
- [13:49] What additional things does Cloud Security bring to smaller organizations?
- [15:48] What are some actionable items customers need to do with regards to cloud security?
- [35:26] Where can people go for Best Practices or new information on Cloud Security?
Send your comments or questions to the "Taste of Premier" Podcast show!
Follow the conversation @TasteofPremier
Become a Fan @ Facebook.com/PremierSupport
Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Windows Phone Podcast Marketplace or RSS
Websites & Blogs:
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs): How to Prevent Attackers from Sensitive Accounts and Tasks
- Digital Spring Cleaning: Friendly Reminders on How to Protect and Mitigate your Environment from Malware
- How to Mitigate Pass-the-Hash and Other Forms of Credential Theft
- Securing your Desktop: How a Threat Becomes a Security Patch
- Microsoft Security Risk Assessment - How to Optimize Your IT Security Program
- Microsoft Threat Detection Service Overview
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Securing Your Active Directory Environment
- Protect Your Enterprise with the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit
- Proactively Secure your IT Environment from Credential Theft with POP-SLAM
- Ransomware 101: How to Protect and Mitigate your environment from Malware
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.