You talked, we listened... The world of IT and enterprise development and your needs are rapidly changing. In a cloud first, mobile first world you need:
- The broadest range of learning opportunities across the breadth of Microsoft's technologies and solutions
- Technical education, product evaluation and deep hands-on learning to plan, architect, deploy, manage, and secure a connected enterprise
- More access to senior technology leaders and engineers doing coding every day to get your questions answered
- A greater understanding of future technology vision and roadmap to help you be successful
- Greater community interaction with technology professionals and your industry peers in structured and informal settings
- Epic after hour gatherings where you can unwind and turn on the fun with your peers!
We're excited to announce the inaugural unified Microsoft commercial technology event the week of May 4, 2015.
If you've attended TechEd or Microsoft Management Summit, this is the place for you to be. It's everything you've come to know and love and more. You'll find what you're familiar with and you'll learn more about Lync, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Project, SharePoint, SQL Server, System Center, Visio, Visual Studio, Windows, Windows Intune, Windows Server and lots more.
Save the week of May 4, 2015. We'll be back in September with more details. See you in Chicago for this unparalleled event.
This change only affects events scheduled in calendar year 2015. This year, TechEd Europe in Barcelona 28-31 October, will proceed as planned.
To be clear, TechEd lives on. This event will be a part of and an enhancement of TechEd, co locating with that event to ensure the world of IT gets optimal access to all of the best resources in one place.