With so much going on at TechEd, it can be a challenge to take full advantage of every opportunity and experience. Be sure to use Schedule Builder to create and maintain your conference agenda. Remember, you can view all session content on-demand via the Content Catalog, so there is no need to worry about sessions you've missed.
And now for today's highlights, which include Country Drinks tonight at Casa de Campo!
Here are the details on everything happening today at TechEd:
Hands-on Labs: 08:00 – 18:00, Hall 8
Get practical experience with Microsoft products in the Hands-on Labs, open until 18:00. Check the Content Catalog for lab titles and descriptions.
Microsoft Certification Testing Center: 09:30 – 18:00, Rooms N113-N116
Today is a great day to prepare for and take Certification exams—and get 50% off the regular exam price! Take an Exam Prep session and get your last-minute questions answered by MCT Ambassadors. Access free Practice Tests and study materials in the Microsoft Learning Study Hall, where MCTs are standing by to assist you.
TechExpo: Partner Solutions & Microsoft Solutions Experience: 11:30 – 17:30, Hall 8
Learn about the latest solutions and product offerings from Sponsors and Exhibitors, and meet with Microsoft Product Groups in the MSE today. Networking is a key value of TechEd, and the TechExpo is packed with valuable contacts and information. Start exploring Hall 8 today to take full advantage of these opportunities.
Sponsor Lunch Sessions: 14:00 – 14:45
Join us to learn about the innovative products and services of our TechEd Sponsors!
- SP02 in Hall 7.6: HP Insight Control for Microsoft System Center
- SP04 in Hall 7.5: Microsoft System Center - Data Protection Manager and Veeam: Better Together
- SP05 in Hall 7.1: Practical Implementation of Windows Server 2012 Storage Technologies
Country Drinks: 20:00 – 23:00, Calle Principal de las Provincias (Casa de Campo)
Network and have drinks with other delegates from your country! Enjoy a menu of Spanish tapas and soft drinks, beer, wine, cava or sangria at El Paseo de la Gastronomía, in the southwest area of the city (just five minutes from the Plaza of Spain) in the Casa de Campo Fairgrounds.
The Casa de Campo Fairgrounds is just a short walk from Lago metro station (take metro line 10), where staff will be on hand to direct you to your specific country venue.
- Austria | Currito
- Belgium & Luxembourg | Pesquera - first floor, left-hand side (Infantado Room, back entrance)
- Denmark | Pesquera - cellar area below ground level (back entrance)
- Finland | Currito
- Germany | Pesquera - ground floor
- Netherlands | Pesquera - first floor, right-hand side (Principado Room, back entrance)
- Norway | El Bosque Sagrado
- Spain | Currito
- Sweden | Palacio de la Misión
- Switzerland | Ondarreta
- UK | Araceli - Casa de Burgos
- Rest of the World | La Masia de Jose Luis
You'll need your wristband (provided to you when you registered onsite) for admittance to the party. See your Conference Guide for details. Don't miss out on this unforgettable evening in Madrid!
Reminders for Thursday, 27 June:
- Ask The Experts, 18:30 – 20:00, Hall 10
- Hands-on Labs open until 20:00 in Hall 8
Tell us what your TechEd highlights are from today by sending a tweet to @TechEd_Europe with hashtag #TEE13!