Its that time again - Rick and Joey's favorite episode of The Countdown Show - All sorts of information for TechEd Newbies (and alumni alike).
If you are new to the TechEd experience or perhaps even a seasoned attendee, Joey and Rick cover off some of the most frequently asked questions including:
- What should I do before I arrive?
- When should I arrive and register?
- What should I bring with me?
- How do I keep up with my normal routine (fitness)?
- Exporting my schedule
- Hallway sessions/networking
- TechEd 101 what is it and should I attend?
- AND MORE!
Stay tuned to the blog for the rest of the week. We've got a number of Alumni who will be sharing their schedule building approach and actual schedules.
Of course you will also be sure you catch the rest of our Countdown Shows that we have done for this years event.
Follow all of the TechEd news and information by following us on:
- Twitter: use the #msteched hashtag or comment to @teched_na
- Official Facebook Page: NorthAmerica
- Ask your questions in the Forums