Infragistics - Visual Studio Component Lab

Sign in to queue

The Discussion

  • User profile image
    cooler
    I actually use their controls, they’re pretty good.
  • User profile image
    littleguru
    cooler wrote:
    I actually use their controls, they’re pretty good.


    The webcontrols are quite an overhead. They put everything in the viewstate.. :-!
  • User profile image
    El Bruno
    littleguru wrote:
    cooler wrote: I actually use their controls, they’re pretty good.


    The webcontrols are quite an overhead. They put everything in the viewstate.. :-!


    You can configure this to not use viewstate Big Smile
  • User profile image
    AQ
    I bookmarked one of their career openings a while ago as i thought it looked like *someone's* dream job:

    http://www.infragistics.com/corporate/Careers/usnjew.aspx

    Scroll down to
    Sr. R & D Engineer - .NET GDI+, Vector Graphics, Avalon - Components

    Devise funky new presentation layer UI effects all day long? What could be sweeter than that...

    aq
  • User profile image
    El Bruno
    AQ wrote:

    Devise funky new presentation layer UI effects all day long? What could be sweeter than that...


    Nothing .. It's everybodys dream ... Big Smile
  • User profile image
    Tensor
    Actually a few months ago they were advertising for a technology evangelist. You would basicly travel the world showing off how cool your controls were Smiley
  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    10 years experience in C#. Is that possible? Unless you were on the team that devised it in the first place. Smiley

  • User profile image
    El Bruno
    Harlequin wrote:

    10 years experience in C#. Is that possible? Unless you were on the team that devised it in the first place.



    I think they must say "10 yeas experience on c++" this people come from the fussion of Protoview and Sheridan, both organizations make ActiveX components for the Windows Development. They use to work with c++.

    Bye from Spain
    El BRuno
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/brunocapuano

    PD: Sorry 4 my poor English
  • User profile image
    schrepfler
    Can someone comment wheter IIS 7.0 will run on XP? Also, is SqlServer 2005 programmed to run with a particular version of the framework or any that is installed on the system will do (1,2..3?)

Add Your 2 Cents