Joe Beda, development lead on the Avalon/Longhorn team, talks about the 3D capabilities that will be delivered in Longhorn (the next version of Windows).
Avalon is the next-generation graphic platform that developers will use to build applications for the next version of Microsoft Windows, code-named Longhorn.
We've just uploaded a few more videos from Beda's interview:
- What hardware will Longhorn/Avalon need?
- How should developers prepare for Longhorn/Avalon?
- Managed vs. unmanaged, how much of Avalon was built in .NET?
- Are all of Avalon's APIs available to .NET programmers?
- Is Avalon a way to take over the Web?