Download this episode
Joe Beda, development lead on the Avalon/Longhorn team, talks about the 3D capabilities that will be delivered in Longhorn (the next version of Windows).
Avalon is the next-generation graphic platform that developers will use to build applications for the next version of Microsoft Windows, code-named Longhorn.
We've just uploaded a few more videos from Beda's interview:
- What hardware will Longhorn/Avalon need?
- How should developers prepare for Longhorn/Avalon?
- Managed vs. unmanaged, how much of Avalon was built in .NET?
- Are all of Avalon's APIs available to .NET programmers?
- Is Avalon a way to take over the Web?
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.