In celebration of Steve Job's announcement of MacBook Air...Microsoft just released Microsoft Office for Mac 2008 yesterday. We're spreading the MAC love. The Home and Student Edition includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Entourage 2008. Open XML file compatibility allows Macs and Windows-based computers to enjoy compatible Office-to-Office communications. Here is a quick hit of some of the features.
- New Elements Gallery user interface offers easy access to the most commonly used tools and templates
- Powerful OfficeArt graphics engine puts stunning visual and graphic effects at your fingertips; SmartArt graphics enable you to transform text and bulleted lists into professional diagrams with one click
- Go to Entourage 2008's Project Center to manage project details, such as e-mail messages, documents, schedules and contacts, in one area
- Use Word 2008's new design tools to create professional-looking cover pages and bibliographies in a snap; Dynamic Guides keep words and graphics straight and true
- PowerPoint 2008's new Object Palette makes it more simple than ever to see and choose all your shapes, art, symbols and pictures; designer themes and custom designs make your presentations look sensational
- Excel 2008 now supports more than 16,000 columns and more than one million rows to compile enormous amounts of data into meaningful reports and thought-provoking graphs
- Also includes Messenger for Mac for communicating instantly with family, friends and colleagues