Cesar from the Zune team stops by to give us some Zune love and a look at the new Halo 3 special edition Zune. Here are some of the stats you get with your new Zune:
The Zune-Halo 3 edition plays music, pictures and videos on a bright, 3-inch screen and features built-in wireless to let you beam select music and pictures from Zune to Zune.You can purchase music for the device from the Zune Marketplace, import content from your existing library or listen to music with the built-in FM radio.
- Special-edition collectible. Fully customized with a “Halo 3” graphic overlay and collectible packaging
- Pre-loaded “Halo” content. Packed with videos, music and artwork from the famed “Halo” franchise, an exclusive new episode of “Red vs. Blue” from the fan-adored machinima creators Rooster Teeth Productions LLC, and more. The content package includes the following:
- “Halo: Original Soundtrack” — complete album
- “Halo 2: Original Soundtrack,” Volume 1 — all tracks by Marty O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori
- “Halo 2: Original Soundtrack,” Volume 2 — complete album
- “Halo 3” “Starry Night” advertisement
- “Halo 3” E3 2006 announcement trailer
- “Halo 2” theatrical teaser trailer
- Three documentary videos on the making of “Halo 3”
- A custom episode of “Red vs. Blue” just for Zune
- The first six episodes of “Red vs. Blue” Season 1
Plus so much more...
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.