Download this episode
The Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance contains practical guidance focused on modeling tools for Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. The guidance includes common usage scenarios, hands on labs, and lessons learned from the community.
This is the fifth of six videos which demonstrates Sample Visual Studio Extension that introduces the guidance in the IDE, based on Feature Builder Power Tool.
This video presents the command execution feature included in the guidance extension.
For more information please check out the Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance Codeplex project and Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance blogs.
There are five other videos in this series:
1. Overview of the Visual Studio Architecture Guidance
2. Quick review of the guidance project templates for Visual Studio
3. Show how to use the new solution HOL project template
4. Show the navigation feature included in the guidance extension
6. Show how to extend the guidance extension
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.