Download this episode
The Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance contains practical guidance focused on modeling tools for Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. The guidance includes common usage scenarios, hands on labs, and lessons learned from the community.
This is the third of six videos which demonstrates Sample Visual Studio Extension that introduces the guidance in the IDE, based on Feature Builder Power Tool.
This video shows how to use the new solution project template for hands-on labs (HOL).
For more information please check out the Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance Codeplex project and Visual Studio ALM Rangers Architecture Tooling Guidance blogs.
There are five other videos in this series:
1. Overview of the Visual Studio Architecture Guidance
2. Quick review of the guidance project templates for Visual Studio
4. Show the navigation feature included in the guidance extension
5. Show the command execution feature included in the guidance extension
6. Show how to extend the guidance extension
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.