Download this episode
The vsarTreasureMap team give us a quick demonstration of the new ALM Readiness Treasure Map v2 after completing two out of three sprints. The intention is to "show what we have" after Sprint 11 (May) and to allow you to submit candid feedback for the team to consider.
- [00:00] Project overview by Willy-Peter Schaub.
- [01:10] Anisha Pindoria demos the latest changes and talks about the good, the bad and the ugly of the UX.
- [17:05] Latest status.
- [18:18] Fabio Stawinski introduces himself as one of the crew members.
- [19:05] Robert Bernstein, our captain, shares his views on this project.
This solution developed as part of the ALM Rangers readiness solution family, by the phenomenal team that was distributed around the planet (North America, Europe and Africa).
- ALM Readiness Treasure Map Blogs
- ALM Readiness Treasure Map v1 Paper Map and Sample Source Code
- ALM Readiness Treasure Map v1 Windows Store Application
- ALM Readiness Treasure Map v2.Sprint10 Show-What-We-Have
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.