The Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance contains practical guidance focused on the customization and deployment of Team Foundation Build 2010 activities such as versioning, code signing, and branching.
This is the fourth of four videos which step through the Build and Deploy Hands-on Lab, focusing on manual deployment to Quality Assurance.
For more information please check out aka.ms/vsarsolutions.
There are five other videos in this series:
1. Overview of the Visual Studio Architecture Guidance
2. Build and Deploy 1 - Build and Local Deploy
3. Build and Deploy 2 - Automate Build and Deploy to Integration
4. Build and Deploy 3 - Automate Integration Test
5. Build and Deploy 4 - Manual Deploy to Quality Assurance