Download this episode
The Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance delivers practical and scenario based guidance for the customization of Team Foundation Server Process Template and or Work Item Type.
This is the first of five videos and presents a quick overview of the guidance, the artefacts and the team.
These are the videos in this series:
- Scenario 1 - Iteration is Closed Down
- Scenario 2 - Force Selection of Reason
- Scenario 3 - Area Path Depth Validation
- Scenario 4 - Deactivate a Work Item Type
- this-> Scenario 5 - Cloning Work Item
For more information please check out:
- Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance CodePlex project
- Understanding the Visual Studio ALM Rangers
- News about Visual Studio ALM and Team Foundation Server
- Get the latest Visual Studio ALM Rangers Solutions
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Rangers
- Visual Studio ALM Rangers News http://tinyurl.com/RangersBlog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.