We would like to thank all the partners from around the world who came to our WinHEC planning event. We had the opportunity to align our plans with over 250 partners at the events we hosted in both Shenzhen & Taipei. The topics focused on all of the hardware feature work we have done in our Windows 10 Anniversary Update as well as a dedicated track to help partners keep their drivers up-to-date to deliver a great customer experience throughout the life of the device.
Highlights from the event include:
- Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" Overview: Darin Fish provided an overview of where we are with Windows 10 currently, where we are going with the Anniversary Update and how the ecosystem of devices across desktop, mobile and IoT are continuing to create a valuable partner opportunity to build great Windows devices customers need, trust and love.
- Windows 10 IoT Core Commercialization Opportunities: Asobo Mongwa shared our latest details on the business opportunities with Windows IoT Core and the programs we have put into place to help those that our innovating on new devices move from a hobbyist to commercial success.
- Ask The Experts: We scheduled 3 hours in each location to give our engineering teams the opportunity to interact with each of our attendees to understand any problems partners are running into and share insights to any questions they received.
- Hardware Community Booths: Showcasing the latest work partners have done to enable the best customer experiences running Windows 10. Partners included ELAN, Element 14, and WACOM who also co-presented on-stage with us. Other technology partners showcasing their great work included Acer, ActionTec, Analogix, Emdoor, FPC, Huawei, IP3, NationZ, NVidia, Realtek, Rockchip, Synpatics and Yifang.
You can download the presentations from the event at the links below or download them all:
- Hardware to Drive New Device Sales & Enhance the Experience
- Designing and Optimizing for Long Battery Life and Responsive Windows Devices
- Customizing and Deploying Windows in a Manufacturing Environment
- Driver Servicing Track
The WinHEC Team
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.