Download this episode
In this video, Technical Evangelist Matt McSpirit sits down with Matt McGlynn, a Program Manager on the Azure Stack team, to continue a multi-part series on how developers can utilize Azure Stack for building, deploying and running their on-prem and hybrid applications.
Matt talks through developing templates for Azure Stack, api versioning, and a couple of new tools that help to ensure that templates you develop for Azure, work for Azure Stack without modification.
- Download Azure Stack Technical Preview 2
- Download Azure PaaS services for Azure Stack
- Visit our technical documentation to guide your deployments
- Share your experiences at the Azure Stack forum
- Check out other useful videos on the Azure Stack Channel
- Watch Ignite Sessions on Azure Stack
- Review Azure Stack GitHub Templates
- Download Azure Stack Tools on GitHub
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.