Download this episode
In this video, Technical Evangelist Matt McSpirit sits down with Matt McGlynn, a Program Manager on the Azure Stack team, to continue a multi-part series on how developers can utilize Azure Stack for building, deploying and running their on-prem and hybrid applications.
Matt talks through developing templates for Azure Stack, api versioning, and a couple of new tools that help to ensure that templates you develop for Azure, work for Azure Stack without modification.
- Download Azure Stack Technical Preview 2
- Download Azure PaaS services for Azure Stack
- Visit our technical documentation to guide your deployments
- Share your experiences at the Azure Stack forum
- Check out other useful videos on the Azure Stack Channel
- Watch Ignite Sessions on Azure Stack
- Review Azure Stack GitHub Templates
- Download Azure Stack Tools on GitHub
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.