It was a long time coming, but today was the day. Silverlight 2 was released to the web today!
I'm in Shenzen, where it's after midnight, so I'll just list a few links.
- First, Scott Guthrie's blog has, as always, the best summary of what's new and interesting in Silverlight 2.
- Silverlight.net has been updated, particularly the Get Started section which has links to all the downloads you need.
- Which in particular includes Blend 2 SP1
- We're also working with Soyatec to build Eclipse support for Silverlight.
- I covered the new media features in this post, with examples here.
- We even got covered in a New York Times article.