The Accumulus Subscription and Usage Billing System enables businesses to find more success with subscriptions and recurring payments. The system includes a suite of integrated tools designed to help a business grow its customer base by improving customer acquisition, fully automating the customer life-cycle and maximizing customer retention. The system handles promotion tracking, usage tracking, fee calculation, credit card processing, provisioning, billing statement emailing and customer support.
For businesses selling software, content or a service in Windows Azure, the Accumulus Subscription and Usage Billing System makes it possible to get to market quickly.
Gregory Kim, CEO of Accumulus, and Christian Dreke, President/COO of Accumulus talk with Greg Oliver, Windows Azure Architect Evangelist, about how the Accumulus Subscription and Usage Billing System makes it easy to monetize subscription services in Windows Azure. The video ends with a demonstration of how quick it is to get started with Accumulus.
The Accumulus team has fifteen years of experience in the subscription billing industry, having designed systems that have supported more than 400 companies in over thirty countries, and processed more than a billion dollars of credit card transactions.
Windows Azure Tips
For tips on developing for Windows Azure, see Greg Oliver's Blog.
Other ISV Videos
For videos on Windows Azure Platform, see:
- Azure Email-Enables Lists, Low-Cost Storage for SharePoint
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
- Food Buster Game Achieves Scalability with Windows Azure
- BI Solutions Join On-Premises To Windows Azure Using Star Analytics Command Center
- StorSimple Integrates On-Premises, Cloud Storage with Windows Azure
- NewsGator Moves 3 Million Blog Posts Per Day on Azure
For other videos about independent software vendors (ISVs):
- Quark Extends SharePoint for Dynamic Publishing
- ProModel Adds Simulation, Visualization to Microsoft Project
- Slingbox Maker Sling Media Describes Cross-Platform Commitment to Silverlight
- Thumb-Driven Workflow on Windows 7 Slates from Blue Dot Solutions
For videos on developing for Windows Phone 7, see:
- Teenager Makes Money Writing Windows Phone 7 Apps with AdCenter
- Talking with Karmak.com about business applications on Windows Phone 7
- BinaryDads talk about building applications for Windows Phone 7
- Game Design and Development in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 7 Game Begins Life in WPF -- Now a Silverlight, Ad Supported App
- XNA Game Development on Windows Phone 7 in One Sitting