Download this episode
Want to process credit cards on your Windows Azure site or from Windows Phone 7 application? Microsoft partner Accumulus provides a solution for both. CEO Gregory Kim and company President Christian Dreke describe their solution and provide a demo of how you might accept credit cards on Windows Phone 7 application. The record keeping for credit cards is provided by Accumulus over Windows Azure.
Credit Card Sales System
The Credit Card Sales System by Accumulus brings fast, simple and secure credit card capabilities to Windows Phone 7 devices.The Credit Card Sales System lets users accept credit card payments with their Windows Phone 7 devices anywhere that they have an Internet connection.
Accumulus developed the Credit Card Sales System as their first foray into Windows Phone 7 application development. The Credit Card Sales System leverages credit card processing logic from Accumulus’ own Windows
Azure-based recurring revenue system.
Accumulus has developed a suite of integrated technologies that make recurring revenue models easier to implement, faster to scale, and more profitable to manage. The Accumulus dashboard makes it easier for
businesses to acquire, manage and grow a customer-base, while automating their fees, credit card processing, invoice creation, customer contact and renewals.
The Accumulus team has fifteen years of experience in the subscription billing industry, having designed systems that have supported more than 400 companies in over thirty countries, and processed more than a billion
dollars of credit card transactions.
For Assistance in Building Your Windows Phone and Windows Azure Applications
Join Microsoft Platform Ready.
Windows Azure Tips
For tips on developing for Windows Azure, see Greg Oliver's Blog.
Other ISV Videos
For videos on developing for Windows Phone 7, see:
- Teenager Makes Money Writing Windows Phone 7 Apps with AdCenter
- Talking with Karmak.com about business applications on Windows Phone 7
- BinaryDads talk about building applications for Windows Phone 7
- Game Design and Development in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 7 Game Begins Life in WPF -- Now a Silverlight, Ad Supported App
- XNA Game Development on Windows Phone 7 in One Sitting
For videos on Windows Azure Platform, see:
- Azure Email-Enables Lists, Low-Cost Storage for SharePoint
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
- Food Buster Game Achieves Scalability with Windows Azure
- BI Solutions Join On-Premises To Windows Azure Using Star Analytics Command Center
- StorSimple Integrates On-Premises, Cloud Storage with Windows Azure
- NewsGator Moves 3 Million Blog Posts Per Day on Azure
For other videos about independent software vendors (ISVs):
- Quark Extends SharePoint for Dynamic Publishing
- ProModel Adds Simulation, Visualization to Microsoft Project
- Slingbox Maker Sling Media Describes Cross-Platform Commitment to Silverlight
For more news, tips, and links to developer training, see the US ISV Community blog.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.