Download this episode
Mark sheets are forms that can now be printed on standard printers and marked similar to the optically scanned standardized tests that we've all used.
You can apply this technology to create your own data input form or mark sheet. Users can print the form on demand then mark, scan, access their data in the cloud.
The demo is a prototype for printing, scanning, and data storage applications for education, medicine, government, and business.
Channel 9 Videos in this series:
More ISV Videos About Windows 7 Light Up
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 -- Epson's Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7
Other ISV Videos About Compatible with Windows 7 Software Logo
- How Attachmate Earned Windows 7 Software Logo
- Attachmate Describes Benefits of Joining Front Runner for Windows 7
For more news, tips, and links to developer training, see the US ISV Community blog.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.