Download this episode
In Part 3 of this series, ISV Architect Evangelist Bruce Kyle, explores three ways of using the parallel library features in .NET 4, System.Threading.Tasks, in your application.
- Using System.Threading.Tasks.Task class library
- Using Parallel For, ForEach, and Invoke
- Using Parallel LINQ to Objects
In this three part series, see how you can use new features in .NET Framework 4 to take advantage of multi-core processors.
- In Part 1 of the series, we show why you care about multiple processors and how it can effect the performance in your application.
- In Part 2 we compare the new features in .NET with Threads.
- In Part 3 we show three ways of using the parallel features to enable your application for multi-core processors.
For more information and to see the code used in the video, see How to Get Started with Multi-Core: Parallel Processing You Can Use.Other parallel computing resources:
- MSDN Concurrency Dev-Center
- Dev-Team Blogs
For up to date information for developers and ISVs, see US ISV Developer Community Blog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.