A new integration between Quark Publishing System with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 supports knowledge workers and creative departments what want to collaborate within one system to create, edit, revise, and publish brand-compliant, cross-media marketing communications.
Quark Product Manager Akshay Mahajan talks with Microsoft ISV Architect Evangelist Bruce Kyle about the new product. In the demo, Akshay shows how the product takes the same content and publishes to a white paper, Website, and to a mobile phone. Aksay describes the lessons learned and advises software developers on what they can do to help make their next SharePoint project successful.
About Quark Publishing System
Quark Publishing System (QPS) is the foundation for Quark Dynamic Publishing Solution, which helps you improve productivity, cut costs, and successfully publish to multiple channels by adopting a collaborative and automated publishing process.
Learn More About SharePoint Development
Get started with development on SharePoint 2010 Developer Training Course on Channel 9.
For the latest news for developers, see the USISVDE team blog.
Other ISV Videos
For videos on developing for Windows Phone 7, see:
- Teenager Makes Money Writing Windows Phone 7 Apps with AdCenter
- Talking with Karmak.com about business applications on Windows Phone 7
- BinaryDads talk about building applications for Windows Phone 7
- Game Design and Development in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 7 Game Begins Life in WPF -- Now a Silverlight, Ad Supported App
- XNA Game Development on Windows Phone 7 in One Sitting
For videos on Windows Azure Platform, see:
- Azure Email-Enables Lists, Low-Cost Storage for SharePoint
- Crowd-Sourcing Public Sector App for Windows Phone, Azure
- Food Buster Game Achieves Scalability with Windows Azure
- BI Solutions Join On-Premises To Windows Azure Using Star Analytics Command Center
- StorSimple Integrates On-Premises, Cloud Storage with Windows Azure
- NewsGator Moves 3 Million Blog Posts Per Day on Azure
For other videos about independent software vendors (ISVs):
- Quark Extends SharePoint for Dynamic Publishing
- ProModel Adds Simulation, Visualization to Microsoft Project
- Slingbox Maker Sling Media Describes Cross-Platform Commitment to Silverlight
- Thumb-Driven Workflow on Windows 7 Slates from Blue Dot Solutions
For more news, tips, and links to developer training, see the US ISV Community blog.