CTO Bob Janssen of RES Software explains why his company supports the light up features in Windows 7, including Jump Lists. He describes what his company did to move user functionality from Windows XP. He tells ISV Architect Evangelist Bruce Kyle why it was important for RES Software to support and light up Windows 7 now.
About RES Software
RES Software is the proven leader in user workspace management. They are driving a transformation in the way today’s organizations manage and reduce the cost of their PC populations. Designed for physical or virtual desktop platforms, RES Software enables IT professionals to centrally manage, automate and deliver secure, personalized and more productive desktop experiences for any user.
More ISV Videos About Windows 7 Light Up
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 -- Epson's Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7
- QuarkPromote Lights Up Windows 7 with RIA Web Application on Windows Azure
Other ISV Videos About Compatible with Windows 7 Software Logo
- How Attachmate Earned Windows 7 Software Logo
- Attachmate Describes Benefits of Joining Front Runner for Windows 7
For more news, tips, and links to developer training, see the US ISV Community blog.