Download this episode
SARANGSoft incorporates Windows 7 features of jump lists, icons, and taskbar thumbnails in next version of their data backup software.
filexpertéz is a powerful yet simple to use file management tool for desktop and server computers that replicates, deletes, backs up and restores files using a simple UI. By incorporating the features of Windows 7 SARANGSOFT cues users to their current application state.
CEO Alok Chakrabarti shows ISV Architect Evangelist Bruce Kyle each feature that was implemented in unmanaged code in C++. Alok explains that the effort took about a week to implement and test.
In addition, Alok explains that data back-up and restore to Windows Azure will be offered in a future version later this year.
SARANGSoft is a Microsoft Certified Parther with the ISV Competency. The company offers a set of tools and utilities for the Windows users to help with the day to day tasks, such as data management (backup & restore, file copy & delete), IT administration, animation file editing & playback, scheduling tasks etc. Their applications help various types of users at home and at work by making their work simple, efficient, and accurate.
More ISV Videos About Windows 7 Light Up
- RES Software Lights Up Personal Desktops on Windows 7
- From Paper to the Cloud Part 2 -- Epson's Windows 7 Touch Kiosk For Marksheets
- Marketron Partners for Improved Business Intelligence, User Experience
- AnswerPoint Medical Systems leverages native features of Windows 7 for EMR Solution
- BumpTop brings 3-D Desktop to Windows 7 users
- Panopto utilizes Windows 7 features in Presentation Recording solution
- SARANGSoft Data Backup, Data Recovery Software Lights Up on Windows 7
Other ISV Videos About Compatible with Windows 7 Software Logo
- How Attachmate Earned Windows 7 Software Logo
- Attachmate Describes Benefits of Joining Front Runner for Windows 7
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.