In this episode of the Containers Channel, David Tesar, Technical Evangelist, is joined by Docker Core Team Engineer, Dongluo Chen, to discuss Docker Swarm clusters. Swarm is Docker's native clustering tool, which helps solve for resource utilization and creates cluster to serve as giant Docker engines. Dongluo will demonstrate how to create Swarm clusters and use Azure Swarm templates.
Find a topic:
- [00:32] What is Swarm?
- [00:50] What problems does Swarm help solve?
- [01:50] What does the template configure?
- [02:54] Demo - How to use Swarm on Azure?
- [04:50] How to get started?
- Learn more about Docker Swarm
- Watch the Add Windows Containers behind Docker Swarm Cluster - Part 2 video
Take the next steps:
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam