In the second part of the Docker Swarm series, Dongluo Chen continues his demonstration and shows us how to provision containers on both Windows and Linux using Swarm.
Find a topic:
- [00:19] How to add Windows node to a swarm cluster?
- [01:31] Demo - How to add Windows Server 2016 as worker node behind swarm cluster?
#Docker command for pre-1.12 binaries docker.exe daemon -H 192.168.0.8:2375 --cluster-store=consul://10.0.0.4:8500 --cluster-advertise=192.168.0.8:2375 #Docker command for 1.12 or later binaries dockerd.exe -D -H 192.168.0.5:2375 --cluster-store=consul://10.0.0.4:8500 --cluster-advertise=192.168.0.5:2375 docker -H 10.0.0.7:2375 info
- [03:50] How to create a windows server container instance through the swarm cluster?
- [04:58] Demo - How to create a new container instance on Windows Server 2016 through the swarm cluster?
docker -H 10.0.0.7:2375 images docker -H 10.0.0.7:2375 run --name windows_container windowsservercore tasklist
- [06:19] How to get started?
Take the next steps:
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam