In this video, join Sarah Cooley, Program Manager in the Hyper-V team here at Microsoft, as she walks you through the Container documentation, and explores some of the other important resources available to you, to help you build your own Containers.
If you're interested in learning more, visit the Containers technical documentation page, on MSDN, and in addition, don't forget to check out the documentation and samples on GitHub, and, if you have any questions, head on over to the forums and the team will be able to help you!
- Watch: Stay ahead of IT with the Ops Team
- Learn: What's new in Windows Server 2016 Preview
- Learn: What's new in Windows Server 2016 Preview on TechNet
- Learn: Windows Server 2016 Customer Experience Guides
- Learn: More Windows Server Courses
- Try: Windows Server 2016 free evaluation
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Leader in Server Virtualization
- Connect: Join the Infrastructure conversation on Twitter