In the third part of the Docker Swarm series, Dongluo Chen demonstrates how to add a Windows Server as a Swarm Node of a cluster.
Find a topic:
- [00:01] Demo - How to create Windows Server Swarm binaries?
- [01:00] Demo - How to join Windows Server 2012 R2 to Swarm Cluster?
- Learn more about Docker Swarm
- Watch the Running Docker Swarm on Microsoft Azure - Part 1 video
- Watch the Add Windows Containers behind Docker Swarm Cluster - Part 2 video
Take the next steps:
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam