In this episode on the Containers Channel, Matt McSpirit, Technical Evangelist, is joined by John Howard, former Hyper-V Principal Program Manager and now, Senior Software Engineer, working on Containers. The guys discuss John's involvement in the development of the Docker Daemon, porting of the Docker Engine for Windows Server, and his love for Golden Retrievers!
John has been spearheading the efforts on porting the Docker engine over to Windows Server, and in this interview, you'll learn a little more about the process, the technology, and how you can get involved!
- Watch: Stay ahead of IT with the Ops Team
- Learn: What's new in Windows Server 2016 Preview
- Learn: What's new in Windows Server 2016 Preview on TechNet
- Learn: Windows Server 2016 Customer Experience Guides
- Learn: More Windows Server Courses
- Try: Windows Server 2016 free evaluation
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Leader in Server Virtualization
- Connect: Join the Infrastructure conversation on Twitter