The Emerging Business Team Just put together a series of videos about some of the technologies they offer for licensing. While you may have heard of some of these, like the Sync Framework for example, I’ll bet there’s something on this list that you discover for the first time. For me, it was “Locadio” – locate objects in buildings? Yep, that was a new one to me. Check them out here:
- 3D Face Modeling takes a photograph and creates a 3D face model. Video clip.
- Exchange ActiveSync is a communication protocol that enables mobile, over-the-air access to Exchange Server mailbox data. Video clip.
- Microsoft Interactive Image Cutout makes it easy to remove objects from a photo. Video clip.
- Microsoft Interactive Display is a interactive display technology. Video clip.
- Locadio's signal strength technology makes it possible to locate objects in buildings. Video clip.
- Microsoft Research has developed a solution to create weathering effects. Video clip.
- Microsoft Sync Framework is a synchronization platform to integrate any application, any type of data, using any protocol over any network. Video clip.
You can find even more technologies over on https://www.microsoft.com/iplicensing.