We told you about PhotoZoom, the easy-to-use app that turns your PhotoZoom into a deep zoom collage and their Facebook application, but what if you want to build something a little fancier? For that, you'll need to download a copy of the the Deep Zoom Composer (and Silverlight, of course). Then, thanks to this excellent B.E.T.A. Daily blog post, you can have Silverlight app built in less than five minutes. Here are the steps:
- Click on “New Project” and give a name to your project. I have given the name as “Hide and Seek”
- Click on “Add Image” in the “Import” section of Composer and the add the desired images for your project.
- Go to “Compose” section and drag and drop the first image, that you want to choose as the background image, in the compose area. Select “Fit To Screen” in the “View” menu from the top menu bar.
- Drag and drop other images on the background image and shrink them till the time you start seeing a pointer instead of the image. See the areas marked in red boxes in the image below for example.
- Go to “Export” section, give a name, choose the export destination, select “Export as Composition” and “Export Images and Silverlight Project” and click “Export” to download the application that you built.