Steve Clayton just found some great links for those interested in Live Mesh - screencasts! Available from the "Learn More" section of the Mesh homepage, these screencasts show you how certain aspects of Live Mesh work:
- See "devices working together" in action
- See "anywhere access" in action
- See "simple to share" in action
- See "stay informed" in action
In addition to screencasts, you can also find videos on Channels 9 and here on 10 about Mesh:
- Ori Amiga: Programming the Mesh
- Abolade Gbadegesin: Live Mesh Architecture
- Meet the Live Mesh Team
- Ray Ozzie: Introducing Live Mesh
- FeedSync: Synchronizing the Mesh
- Do You Really Get Live Mesh?
- Hands on with Live Mesh
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.