The Live Search page got a new UI. I actually first heard the news from a quick post over at the Windows Live Chronicles blog, so I went to check it out. I think it's rather pretty myself. What do you think?
There's a post on the official blog of the Live Search team about the redesign. Apparently, the homepage wasn't the only thing that received a makeover. In fact, quite a few changes have been made recently, including:
- Search box near results - the header is slimmer putting the search box closer to the results page
- Room to breathe on the page - the page is centered, on a fixed-width page, which is great for widescreen users
- Crisp, clean type - In addition to new colors, the team decided to use Arial improves readability
- Intuitive video search - video search is simpler, streamlined
- Health results integrated from many sources - in health search health information comes in from many different sources and is available all from one place
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.