Did you know that you can sign into Hotmail with just one click? Neither did I, until I saw this post on Windows Live Chronicles blog. Here's how it works:
- Install the "Windows Live Sign In Assistant." Currently, this comes with Windows Live Messenger if you check the option to "Install Windows Live Sign-in Assistant."
- Go to http://mail.live.com instead of http://www.hotmail.com
- Check "Remember on this computer", and "Remember my password," then click "Login."
- Repeat process if you have more than one account. (For details on those steps, see their blog post.)
- From now on, you can access your mailbox from mail.live.com with one click!
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.