Did you know that you can sign into Hotmail with just one click? Neither did I, until I saw this post on Windows Live Chronicles blog. Here's how it works:
- Install the "Windows Live Sign In Assistant." Currently, this comes with Windows Live Messenger if you check the option to "Install Windows Live Sign-in Assistant."
- Go to https://mail.live.com instead of http://www.hotmail.com
- Check "Remember on this computer", and "Remember my password," then click "Login."
- Repeat process if you have more than one account. (For details on those steps, see their blog post.)
- From now on, you can access your mailbox from mail.live.com with one click!