Host Jonathan Rozenblit goes through the monthly developer news:
- Technology Post Roundup - 5th Edition
- Canadian Developer Events - One stop to get all of the developer events happening nationwide.
- Canadian Developer Connection Windows Store app - NOW available in the Windows Store. Download now.
- Canadian Developer Connection Windows Phone app - Updated with new features. Download now.
- Developer Movement is back - join the Developer Movement to earn points and be rewarded for publishing Windows Store and Windows Phone apps, with bonus points for adding in Windows Azure services.
- Windows 8
- Celebrate the launch of Windows 8 with Tim Horton's - register for your Windows Store developer account, forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enjoy. More details here.
- Get started building apps - 5 steps to get you going
- Windows Phone 8 - The Windows Phone 8 developer platform is here. Get started.
- Windows Azure - Lots of updates to Windows Azure - detailed here.
- Visual Studio - Team Foundation Service is now in production and is available for all to use for free (up to 5 users), with additional benefits coming in for MSDN subsribers coming soon. More here.
- Windows Azure Virtual Workshops (3 workshops) that cover the various aspects of Windows Azure including Windows Azure Cloud Services, Web Sites, Virtual Machines, etc.
- .NET Rocks! Visual Studio 2012 Road Trip with Carl Franklin and Richard Campbell - presented and recorded LIVE from Microsoft Canada HQ, Mississauga, ON on October 13, 2012.
D³: LIVE & INTERACTiVE
In case you haven't heard about the show, Developers, Developers, Developers: LIVE & INTERACTIVE (D³) is a monthly show hosted by Jonathan Rozenblit. The show airs live every first Wednesday of the month at 12:00 PM ET and features the latest updates on what's new and exciting in the world of development; featured presentations; and guests. LIVE and INTERACTIVE means that you'll be part of the show – You're invited to interact with us; ask questions and get them answered; and share your thoughts and opinions.
Join the Canadian Developer Connection LinkedIn group
Like D³ on Facebook
Subscribe to podcasts via iTunes, Zune, or RSS
Download the Canadian Developer Connection Windows Store app
Download the Canadian Developer Connection Windows Phone app
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.