Host Jonathan Rozenblit goes through the monthly developer news:
- Technology Post Roundup - 5th Edition
- Canadian Developer Events - One stop to get all of the developer events happening nationwide.
- Canadian Developer Connection Windows Store app - NOW available in the Windows Store. Download now.
- Canadian Developer Connection Windows Phone app - Updated with new features. Download now.
- Developer Movement is back - join the Developer Movement to earn points and be rewarded for publishing Windows Store and Windows Phone apps, with bonus points for adding in Windows Azure services.
- Windows 8
- Celebrate the launch of Windows 8 with Tim Horton's - register for your Windows Store developer account, forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and enjoy. More details here.
- Get started building apps - 5 steps to get you going
- Windows Phone 8 - The Windows Phone 8 developer platform is here. Get started.
- Windows Azure - Lots of updates to Windows Azure - detailed here.
- Visual Studio - Team Foundation Service is now in production and is available for all to use for free (up to 5 users), with additional benefits coming in for MSDN subsribers coming soon. More here.
- Windows Azure Virtual Workshops (3 workshops) that cover the various aspects of Windows Azure including Windows Azure Cloud Services, Web Sites, Virtual Machines, etc.
- .NET Rocks! Visual Studio 2012 Road Trip with Carl Franklin and Richard Campbell - presented and recorded LIVE from Microsoft Canada HQ, Mississauga, ON on October 13, 2012.
D³: LIVE & INTERACTiVE
In case you haven't heard about the show, Developers, Developers, Developers: LIVE & INTERACTIVE (D³) is a monthly show hosted by Jonathan Rozenblit. The show airs live every first Wednesday of the month at 12:00 PM ET and features the latest updates on what's new and exciting in the world of development; featured presentations; and guests. LIVE and INTERACTIVE means that you'll be part of the show – You're invited to interact with us; ask questions and get them answered; and share your thoughts and opinions.
Join the Canadian Developer Connection LinkedIn group
Like D³ on Facebook
Subscribe to podcasts via iTunes, Zune, or RSS
Download the Canadian Developer Connection Windows Store app
Download the Canadian Developer Connection Windows Phone app