Download this episode
Windows Azure features a powerful, yet simple deployment model. By focusing on your application and abstracting away the infrastructure details, you can deploy almost any app with minimal fuss. In this video we walk you through the basics of Windows Azure deployment including site monitoring, diagnostics, and performance issues.
Watch this in-person MSDN Event on-demand and learn about:
- Start-to-Finish Visual Studio demonstration of a realistic XML data driven business web site from the desktop to the cloud
- Windows Azure Deployments
- Start-to-Finish Visual Studio demonstration of a realistic SQL Server data driven business web site from the desktop to the cloud
- Configuration of your application in the cloud
- Guidance and suggestions to ensure your success
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.