Presented att Swedish BizTalk user group meeting 15 april 2009 in Stockholm
· How should we manage our development environment?
· What is the ideal project structure?
· How can BizTalk deployment run smoothly?
· What is the optimal way to handle errors?
· When should loose coupling be used?
· How do we build a service platform on BizTalk?
Seasoned BizTalk consultants tend to accumulate best practices as they implement BizTalk solutions across various projects and clients. In this session we will share some of the tips, techniques and tools that professional BizTalk developers use on a daily
basis to improve the quality of their deliverables and reduce development time and effort. We will start with infrastructure aspects such as how to set up projects, naming conventions, and automating tasks for highly repeatable results. Next, we will look
at architectural patterns and design approaches that yield more efficient, better performing, more extensible and more robust BizTalk solutions. Join us to learn how you can avoid common pitfalls and improve your BizTalk development experience.
Brian Loesgen -
Alan Smith - http://BloggersGuides.net