This presentation is a demo focused walkthrough of the new features and functionality in SP1. You will see demonstrations that will include:
- Making data access easier with the ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Exposing your data access layer using ADO.NET Data Services
- Building “Data Entry” Web-based applications faster than ever using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Making AJAX Applications faster with script combining and easier with built in support for handling browser history (i.e. back/forward buttons).
- How to achieve up to 40% faster startup performance for your WPF applications and further improve the startup experience using a splash screen.
- Reducing the time it takes to deploy your WPF applications using the New .NET Framework Client Profile.
- Build services faster using enhancements in WCF.
To learn more about US Public Sector Developer Dinner For Partners, visit:
Follow up resources (links, deck, code) from the dinner are available at: