Download this episode
This presentation is a demo focused walkthrough of the new features and functionality in SP1. You will see demonstrations that will include:
- Making data access easier with the ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Exposing your data access layer using ADO.NET Data Services
- Building “Data Entry” Web-based applications faster than ever using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Making AJAX Applications faster with script combining and easier with built in support for handling browser history (i.e. back/forward buttons).
- How to achieve up to 40% faster startup performance for your WPF applications and further improve the startup experience using a splash screen.
- Reducing the time it takes to deploy your WPF applications using the New .NET Framework Client Profile.
- Build services faster using enhancements in WCF.
To learn more about US Public Sector Developer Dinner For Partners, visit:
Follow up resources (links, deck, code) from the dinner are available at:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.