Jarrett Lilien, CEO of Kapitall, shares with us their app they created for Windows 8.
Kapitallis an intuitive, user-friendly investing platform with logos in place of ticker symbols, minimum jargon and easy-to-use tools. Play in three modes: (1) practice, (2) tournament and live to learn, and (3) compete and trade. It's simple, if you can drag and drop, then you can trade.
- Practice with a $100k Practice Portfolio to grow your skills risk free.
- Compete against fellow Kapitallists in our monthly tournaments to win cash, Koins and prizes. including cash and Koins.
- Trade stocks and ETFs. No minimum deposit or balance required.
- Open an account today for a bonus up to $200 cash.
- Happy Hour: Daily two for one trades flash deals.
Join the Tournament for Windows 8.1
Tournament will begin April 24th at 9am EST and run till May 30th at 4pm EST.
Kapitallists using Windows 8.1 are invited to put their investing strategies to the test in a virtual stock market competition.
Members drag & drop stocks into their Tournament Portfolio to place trades using the $100,000 virtual cash they have at the start.
Members then build their portfolios to see if they can achieve one of the top returns of the month trading the stocks in the Dow Jones. Leaderboards are updated in real-time.
We offer prize incentives for First, Second, and Third Place.*
- 1st - Surface Tablet and 500 Koins
- 2nd - Surface Tablet and 250 Koins
- 3rd - Surface Tablet and 100 Koins
- Top 50 - 50 Koins
- All players get - 10 Kapitall Koins.
*Surface Tablets to be provided by Microsoft