Download this episode
Boomerang lets you schedule emails to be sent at the optimal time, makes sure you remember to follow up on important messages that don't get a response, and makes scheduling a meeting a snap! Users can schedule a message to send at a specific time in the future or snooze a message out of their inbox to resurface at the top at a pre-determined time if there is no response. With Boomerang, Outlook and Outlook.com users can easily schedule meetings and send their availability (which updates in real-time) to contacts directly in an email without navigating to a separate calendar window or tab.
Boomerang can help you:
* Make sure you follow up with a sales lead
* Avoid back-and-forth when scheduling meetings
* Communicate with people in different time zones
* Clear out travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip
* Schedule birthday/holiday notes when you have time to write them
Boomerang's powerful email productivity features include:
* Set a day for an email to resurface to the top of your inbox if it has not been responded to
* Send an email at a later date and time, ranging from a few hours to months later
* Suggest multiple meeting times through click-and-drag features without navigating to a separate calendar view
* Include meeting availability as text or a visual grid embedded into email
* One-click confirmation to schedule meetings inside of email messages
* User’s calendar automatically refreshes, even after an email is sent to a recipient
For more information please visit http://boomerangoutlook.com/
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.